Tuesday, June 21, 2011

"Home"

I know it has been awhile since our last post, and so much has transpired since then.  We have a t-shirt design, and those will be ordered this week.  There have been some unforeseen updates from Korea concerning their adoption programs, and we will share that with you in more detail when we can.

But in the meantime, "Home" is recorded, mixed, mastered, and uploaded for your enjoyment and encouragement.  Click the big "home" picture on the right to download to your computer.  We have decided against charging anything to download, but we only ask that you donate $1 if you can. (Use the Donate button on the right sidebar.)  Whether you can donate or not, please pray for us whenever you listen to this song, and I hope the Lord speaks to you through it.

I am setting out on this journey, a trail I've never traveled, a sea I've never sailed.
This road was laid before me to build my faith and trust in You.

You have paved this path for me, and though it is hard at times, You're guiding me.
You've converged this road with one of a little child
Who needs Your love, who needs Your hope,
And who needs to feel at home in Your arms.

No matter where we're from, we come and leave the same.
The Fall has taken hope from us, and life is not in reach
But You came down to us and embraced us into Your family.

This calling could be hard, but would it please You that this cup would pass from me?
Still, not as I will, but as You will.

Thank you to Will and Thomas Neely for your help on the recording.


We really appreciate your continued prayer, support, and encouragement.

In Christ,

The Nathan Neelys

No comments:

Post a Comment